Streaming Server – NL

Promo Dedicated Server.

Dell PowerEdge R230 - E3-1240v5(Base 3.5GHz/Turbo 3.9GHz/8Cores/8MB Cache) - Configurable Streaming Server - NL
CPURAMHARD DRIVERBANDWIDTHPRICE
E3-1240v5 Base 3.5GHz 8GB DDR4 1x2TB HDD SATA III 1Gbps 10TB Upload $65
.00mo
Configure Now

Delivery Time

Delivery within 24-48hrs

Uptp 2x10Gbps Port

Unmetered Download/Metered Upload

Free OS Installation

NO Installation Cost for OS

Reliable Hardware

All Hardware are Upto Date for Fastest Server Experience

KVM Over IP

KVM Over IP with Remote Media Support. 48hrs Free Access.

99.99% Uptime

We assure you 99.99% Uptime but there always a chance for 0.01% Downtime

Streaming Allowed
Additional IP’s
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS ?
Do you allow Email Marketing ?
What Payment Methods are available?
Streaming Allowed

As the Title Says you are allowed to Throttle up your Server Port 24/7 until you Consumed your Bandwidth Limit. Unmetered also available. Contact “[email protected]” for the Pricing.

Additional IP’s

For New Customers 5 IP’s Per Servers. More can be Ordered via Support Ticket with Proper Justification.

DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS ?

We Do not Offer Refunds for Dedicated Server. Please discuss with us with your Requirements before Buying it.

Do you allow Email Marketing ?

NO WE DO NOT ALLOW IT.Using the current Service for Email Marketing purpose would end up in a suspension without any kind of refund.

What Payment Methods are available?

Currently you can make the payment using PayPal, BTC, Payza, Local Bank Transfer(IND), Paytm(IND) and Skrill(Moneybookers) we are to add more gateways soon. For Skrill/Paytm Contact us.

Menu