Performance SSD VPS

 Get 50% Off Monthly – X50OFF

SSD VPS Germany (Intel Xeon E3/E5v2)
CPURAMSSD DRIVERBANDWIDTHPRICE
Xeon E3/E5v2 CPU 2Cores 3.4GHz Min 2GB DDR3 30GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered $14.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Xeon E3/E5v2 CPU 3Cores 3.4GHz Min 4GB DDR3 30GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered $21.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Xeon E3/E5v2 CPU 4Cores 3.4GHz Min 6GB DDR3 50GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered $29.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Xeon E3/E5v2 CPU 6Cores 3.4GHz Min 8GB DDR3 80GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered $49.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Xeon E3/E5v2 CPU 8Cores 3.4GHz Min 10GB DDR3 95GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered $59.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Xeon E3/E5v2 CPU 8Cores 3.4GHz Min 20GB DDR3 95GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered $74.99
.00mo
Buy Now
usa

 Get 50% Off Monthly – WOW50

SSD VPS USA-Seattle (Intel Xeon CPU)
CPURAMSSD DRIVERBANDWIDTHPRICE
Intel Xeon CPU 2Cores 2GB DDR3 35GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered $9.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Intel Xeon CPU 2Cores 3GB DDR3 35GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered $19.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Intel Xeon CPU 4Cores 5GB DDR3 50GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered $35.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Intel Xeon CPU 4Cores 7GB DDR3 75GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered $44.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Intel Xeon CPU 6Cores 12GB DDR3 100GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered $59.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Intel Xeon CPU 10Cores 20GB DDR3 100GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered $75.99
.00mo
Buy Now

1Gbps Port

Each of the Server comes with Unmetered 1Gbps Bandwidth

VPS Location

Germany and USA

Free OS Installation

NO Installation Cost for OS

VPS Control Panel

All VPS Powered by SolusVM. Which mean Freedom for Re-BOOT, OS Reload and More

Reliable Hardware

All Hardware are Upto Date for Fastest Server Experience

99.99% Uptime

We assure you 99.99% Uptime but there always a chance for 0.01% Downtime

Why so Cheap Compared to others
Default Location
What happens when i get SPAM alerts for my IP?
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS ?
Do you allow Email Marketing ?
What Payment Methods are available?
Do you offer Multiple IP’s
Why so Cheap Compared to others

Cheap always doesn’t mean CRAP. We are not re-sellers – We own 95% of our Resources. From Hardware to Network. What we can’t buy is the Power Supply. So we know the Best Price to offer in the Market.

Default Location

USA-Seattle, Germany-Nuremberg

What happens when i get SPAM alerts for my IP?

All Valid Abuse/DMCA will be Forwarded to you for Removal or Fix. We allow upto 24hrs for a Valid Reply afterwards the Service will be Suspended until we hear back from you. We will keep your Service till your Next Billing.

DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS ?

Yes. We offer full refund within 48hrs of your purchase. After that Partial Refund will be provided Based on the Days you used the SERVER.

Do you allow Email Marketing ?

We do not allow sending Mass Email from our Server. Using the current Service for Mass Email Marketing purpose would end up in a suspension without any kind of Notice and Refund.

What Payment Methods are available?

Currently you can make the payment using Paypal, BTC, Local Bank Transfer(India),  PayTM(Indian) and Skrill(Moneybookers) we are to add more gateways soon. For Skrill Contact the Billing.

Do you offer Multiple IP’s

Yes. We Offer Max 2 IP’s on Each VPS. Contact us after Buying your VPS.

Root Access

You will have Full Root Access with Each VPS.

100% Uptime

With our Premium Tier III Network you will have O% Downtime.

Easy To Manage

Manage your VPS with very Simple Way. No waiting for Support .

Premium Support

Get Fastest After Sells Support ever in the Hosting Industries.

SolusVM
Menu