UK Dedicated Server

UK Dedicated Server

High End Xeon Dual CPU Servers

Server Location – Iron Mountain(LON-1)

Dual CPU, Multiple Cores (Intel Xeon CPU)
Dual Intel Xeon E5-2650v2 64GB DDR3 ECC RAM 2x480GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered* DDOS Protected $85
Order Now
Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620v2 64GB DDR3 ECC RAM 2x480GB SSD 10Gbps-100TB Bandwidth DDOS Protected $175
Order Now

Best Price for Best Hardware

Also Get Additional Discount if you are shifting from another Company.

Send us an Email to “sales [at]” with your Latest Invoice from your Current Hosting Company.

1/10Gbps Full Duplex Port

Each of the Server comes with 1/10Gbps Full Duplex Port.

Free OS Installation

NO Installation Cost for OS.

Updated Hardware

We use Latest Technology, Brand New Hardware.

99.99% Uptime

We assure you 99.99% Uptime but there always a chance for 0.01% Downtime


1-3 Business Days of Maximum Delivery. Usually within 48hrs after the Payment. Most of our Servers are Custom Configured and we Test the Server before Deliver.

After using proxies you will not get any SPAM alerts, however if any kind of Spam Alert we Receive we will Terminate the VPS.

Yes. We offer full refund if we can’t deliver the Server within 48hrs of Time.

No we do not, Finding such Service running on the server may Terminate the Server Immediately..

Currently you can make the payment using Paypal, Local Bank Transfer, BitCoin, Payza(Visa Cards) and Skrill(Moneybookers) we are to add more gateways soon. For Skrill and Bitcoin Contact us.

Streaming is Strictly Prohibited in our Network. Finding Such will Terminate the Account Immediately..

Verified by MonsterInsights