Promo Dedicated Server

Promo Dedicated Server.

Migrate from another Provider and Enjoy Additional Discounts

Dual CPU Servers (USA/NL)
CPURAMHARD DRIVERBANDWIDTHPRICE
2 x X5650 2.6GHz 24Cores 64GB DDR3 1x120GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered* – EU $70
.00mo
Out Of Stock
2 x X5650 2.6GHz 24Cores 64GB DDR3 1x120GB SSD 1Gbps Unmetered – Streaming Allowed-NL $120
.00mo
Order Now
2 x E5-2630L 2.0GHz 24Cores 64GB DDR3 1x300GB SAS 1Gbps Unmetered*-NL $100
.00mo
Order Now
2 x E5-2630L 2.0GHz 24Cores 64GB DDR3 1x1TB HDD 1Gbps Unmetered*-USA $60
.00mo
Out of Stock
XEON D-1540 2.60GHz 16Cores 64GB DDR4 2xHDD/SSD 1Gbps Unmetered*-DE $80
.00mo
Out Of Stock
Intel Xeon E-2136 3.30GHz 12Cores 32GB DDR4 2xHDD/SSD 1Gbps Unmetered*-DE $105
.00mo
Out of Stock
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 3.9GHz 16Cores 64GB DDR4 2xHDD/SSD/NVMe 1Gbps Unmetered*-DE $125
.00mo
Out of Stock
AMD Epyc 7351P 2.9GHz 32Cores 64GB DDR4 2x2TBHDD/480GB SSD/450GB NVMe 1Gbps Unmetered*-DE $140
.00mo
Out of Stock

Delivery Time

Delivery within 24-48hrs

1Gbps Port

Each of the Server comes with Redundant 1Gbps Port for Better Uptime.

Free OS Installation

NO Installation Cost for OS

Reliable Hardware

All Hardware are Upto Date for Fastest Server Experience

99.99% Uptime

We assure you 99.99% Uptime but there always a chance for 0.01% Downtime

You will receive an Email with the Detailed Abuse Report from us. You have to respond that Email explaining how you can resolve the issue. No reply within 24hrs will lead the service Suspended. Receiving Abuse/Spam frequently will lead Service Cancelled.

Unfortunately there is NO REFUND for Dedicated Server. Please clear your all Question/Doubt before procced to buy the Service if you have any.

NO WE DO NOT ALLOW IT.Using the current Service for Email Marketing purpose would end up in a suspension without any kind of refund.

Currently you can make the payment using PayPal, BTC, Cards, Local Bank Transfer(IND), Paytm(IND) and Skrill(Moneybookers) we are to add more gateways soon. For Skrill/Paytm Contact us.

There is no Restriction of using the Bandwidth. But you can’t not use the Server for Service Like any kind of Media Streaming(Unless it’s mentioned). Using such may Suspended your Server.