USA Dedicated Server

USA Dedicated Server

usa

High End Xeon Single/Dual CPU Servers

Server Location Seattle and NY is a Major Location in USA West/East Coast. We offer High Class Intel Xeon Server.

Single/Dual CPU, Multiple Cores (Intel Xeon CPU)
CPURAMHARD DRIVERBANDWIDTHPRICE
Xeon E3-1230v2 8Cores x 3.3 GHz 8GB DDR3 120GB HP SSD 1Gbps Unmetered* $30
.00mo
Buy Now

Xeon E3-1230v2 8Cores x 3.3 GHz

16GB DDR3 120GB HP SSD 1Gbps Unmetered* $40
.00mo
Buy Now

Xeon E3-1230v2 8Cores x 3.3 GHz

32GB DDR3 2x250GB Samsung SSD 1Gbps Unmetered* $60
.00mo
Buy Now

Xeon Dual CPU X5650 24Cores x 2.67GHz

64GB DDR3 HDD/SSD 1Gbps Unmetered* $80
.00mo
Configure Now

Best Price for Best Hardrware

Also Get Bonus Discount if you are shifting from another Company.

Send us an Email to “sales [at] serverhosh.com” with your Latest Invoice from your Current Company.

 Server Control Panel

Feature 1

Inbuild KVM Access

Full KVM Access from Customer Panel
Feature 2

OS Templates

Pre-Loaded OS Template for Quick Installation
Feature 3

Traffic Management

You can now control your Data Usage from Panel.
Feature 4

Remote Reboot

Remote Reboot, Power on everything within your Panel.
Speed Test Result Taken by Speedtest.net Windows Application
SpeedTest Result

1Gbps Full Duplex Port

Each of the Server comes with 1Gbps Full Duplex Port with 10TB Premium Bandwidth.

Free OS Installation

NO Installation Cost for OS.

Updated Hardware

We use Latest Technology, Brand New Hardware.

99.99% Uptime

We assure you 99.99% Uptime but there always a chance for 0.01% Downtime

F.A.Q

Delivery Time
What happens when i get SPAM alerts for my IP?
Refund Policy
Do you allow Email Marketing ?
What Payment Methods are available?
Streaming Service
Delivery Time

1-3 Business Days of Maximum Delivery. Usually within 48hrs after the Payment. Most of our Servers are Custom Configured and we Test the Server before Deliver.

What happens when i get SPAM alerts for my IP?

After using proxies you will not get any SPAM alerts, however if any kind of Spam Alert we Receive we will Terminate the VPS.

Refund Policy

Yes. We offer full refund if we can’t deliver the Server within 48hrs of Time.

Do you allow Email Marketing ?

No we do not, Finding such Service running on the server may Terminate the Server Immediately..

What Payment Methods are available?

Currently you can make the payment using Paypal, Local Bank Transfer, BitCoin, Payza(Visa Cards) and Skrill(Moneybookers) we are to add more gateways soon. For Skrill and Bitcoin Contact us.

Streaming Service

Streaming is Strictly Prohibited in our Network. Finding Such will Terminate the Account Immediately..

Menu