NVMe Express VPS

Limited Time Deal

 Get 30% Off Monthly – X30OFF

NVMe Disk VPS Europe (Intel Core Intel i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz)
CPURAMSSD DRIVERBANDWIDTHPRICE
Intel [email protected] 2Cores 2GB RAM 30GB NVMe Disk 1Gbps Unmetered $14.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Intel [email protected] 3Cores 4GB RAM 30GB NVMe Disk 1Gbps Unmetered $21.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Intel [email protected] 4Cores 6GB RAM 50GB NVMe Disk 1Gbps Unmetered $29.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Intel [email protected] 6Cores 8GB RAM 100GB NVMe Disk 1Gbps Unmetered $49.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Intel [email protected] 8Cores 10GB RAM 150GB NVMe Disk 1Gbps Unmetered $59.99
.00mo
Buy Now
Intel [email protected] 8Cores 20GB RAM 200GB NVMe Disk 1Gbps Unmetered $74.99
.00mo
Buy Now

1Gbps Port

Each of the Server comes with Unmetered 1Gbps Bandwidth

VPS Location

Europe – Germany

Free OS Installation

NO Installation Cost for OS

VPS Control Panel

All VPS Powered by SolusVM. Which mean Freedom for Re-BOOT, OS Reload and More

Reliable Hardware

All Hardware are Upto Date for Fastest Server Experience

99.99% Uptime

We assure you 99.99% Uptime but there always a chance for 0.01% Downtime

Why so Cheap Compared to others
Default Location
What happens when i get SPAM alerts for my IP?
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS ?
Do you allow Email Marketing ?
What Payment Methods are available?
Do you offer Multiple IP’s
Why so Cheap Compared to others

Cheap always doesn’t mean CRAP. We are not re-sellers – We own 95% of our Resources. From Hardware to Network. What we can’t buy is the Power Supply. So we know the Best Price to offer in the Market.

Default Location

Germany-Nuremberg

What happens when i get SPAM alerts for my IP?

All Valid Abuse/DMCA will be Forwarded to you for Removal or Fix. We allow upto 24hrs for a Valid Reply afterwards the Service will be Suspended until we hear back from you. We will keep your Service till your Next Billing.

DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS ?

Yes. We offer full refund within 48hrs of your purchase. After that Partial Refund will be provided Based on the Days you used the SERVER.

Do you allow Email Marketing ?

We do not allow sending Mass Email from our Server. Using the current Service for Mass Email Marketing purpose would end up in a suspension without any kind of Notice and Refund.

What Payment Methods are available?

Currently you can make the payment using Paypal, BTC, Local Bank Transfer(India),  PayTM(Indian) and Skrill(Moneybookers) we are to add more gateways soon. For Skrill Contact the Billing.

Do you offer Multiple IP’s

Yes. We Offer Max 2 IP’s on Each VPS. Contact us after Buying your VPS.

Root Access

You will have Full Root Access with Each VPS.

Super Charged Disk IO

Charged Up the VPS With NVMe Disk

NVMe Serverhosh VPS

100% Uptime

With our Premium Tier III Network you will have O% Downtime.

Easy To Manage

Manage your VPS with very Simple Way. No waiting for Support .

Premium Support

Get Fastest After Sells Support ever in the Hosting Industries.

SolusVM
Menu