USA 1Gbps VPS

Windows VPS – USA

Seattle, Dallas and New York

East Coast – New York(USA)

 Get 50% Off Monthly – X50OFF

Starter Pack
$5.99Per Month
  • Intel Xeon
  • 2.67GHz
  • 2 Core
  • 2 GB DDR3
  • 50GB HDD
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 10G DDOS Protected
  • Windows/Linux
  • SolusVM Panel
  • New York
Package 0
$19.99Per Month
  • Intel Xeon
  • 2.67GHz
  • 3 Core
  • 4 GB DDR3
  • 100GB HDD
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 10G DDOS Protected
  • Windows/Linux
  • SolusVM Panel
  • New York
Package 2
$39.99Per Month
  • Intel Xeon
  • 2.67GHz
  • 5 Core
  • 8 GB DDR3
  • 150GB HDD
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 10G DDOS Protected
  • Windows/Linux
  • SolusVM Panel
  • New York
Package 3
$49.99Per Month
  • Intel Xeon
  • 2.67GHz
  • 6 Core
  • 10 GB DDR3
  • 200GB HDD
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 10G DDOS Protected
  • Windows/Linux
  • SolusVM Panel
  • New York

US Central – Dallas(USA)

 Get 50% Off Monthly – X50OFF

Dual CPU E5-2670. CPU Benchmark – 18327 [Source]

Starter Pack
$5.99Per Month
  • Intel Xeon E5-2670
  • 3.3Ghz+ Turbo
  • 2 Core
  • 2 GB DDR3
  • 50GB HDD
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • DDOS Protected
  • VPS Backup
  • Windows/Linux
  • Virtulizor Panel
  • Dallas, USA
Package 0
$19.99Per Month
  • Intel Xeon E5-2670
  • 3.3Ghz+ Turbo
  • 3 Core
  • 4 GB DDR3
  • 100GB HDD
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • DDOS Protected
  • VPS Backup
  • Windows/Linux
  • Virtulizor Panel
  • Dallas, USA
Package 2
$39.99Per Month
  • Intel Xeon E5-2670
  • 3.3Ghz+ Turbo
  • 5 Core
  • 8 GB DDR3
  • 150GB HDD
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • DDOS Protected
  • VPS Backup
  • Windows/Linux
  • Virtulizor Panel
  • Dallas, USA
Package 3
$49.99Per Month
  • Intel Xeon E5-2670
  • 3.3Ghz+ Turbo
  • 6 Core
  • 10 GB DDR3
  • 200GB HDD
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • DDOS Protected
  • VPS Backup
  • Windows/Linux
  • Virtulizor Panel
  • Dallas, USA

West Coast – Seattle(USA)

 Get 50% Off Monthly – X50OFF

Dual CPU E5-2670. CPU Benchmark – 18327 [Source]

Starter Pack
$5.99Per Month
  • Intel Xeon E5-2670
  • 3.3Ghz+ Turbo
  • 2 Core
  • 2 GB DDR3
  • 50GB HDD
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • DDOS Protected
  • Windows/Linux
  • SolusVM Panel
  • Seattle, USA
Package 0
$19.99Per Month
  • Intel Xeon E5-2670
  • 3.3Ghz+ Turbo
  • 3 Core
  • 4 GB DDR3
  • 100GB HDD
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • DDOS Protected
  • Windows/Linux
  • SolusVM Panel
  • Seattle, USA
Package 2
$39.99Per Month
  • Intel Xeon E5-2670
  • 3.3Ghz+ Turbo
  • 5 Core
  • 8 GB DDR3
  • 150GB HDD
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • DDOS Protected
  • Windows/Linux
  • SolusVM Panel
  • Seattle, USA
Package 3
$49.99Per Month
  • Intel Xeon E5-2670
  • 3.3Ghz+ Turbo
  • 6 Core
  • 10 GB DDR3
  • 200GB HDD
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • DDOS Protected
  • Windows/Linux
  • SolusVM Panel
  • Seattle, USA

DDOS Protected Network

Each of the Server(Seattle/NY/Dallas) comes with 10G DDOS Protection for FREE

1Gbps Port

Each of the Server comes with Unmetered* 1Gbps Bandwidth

Free OS Installation

NO Installation Cost for OS

VPS Control Panel

All VPS Powered by SolusVM or Virtulizor Panel. Which mean Freedom for Re-BOOT, OS Reload and More

Reliable Hardware

All Hardware are Upto Date for Fastest Server Experience

99.99% Uptime

We assure you 99.99% Uptime but there always a chance for 0.01% Downtime

What happens when i get SPAM alerts for my IP?
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS ?
Do you allow Email Marketing ?
What Payment Methods are available?
What happens when i get SPAM alerts for my IP?

We will send you a Waring Notification via Email to fix the Issue. Getting Multiple Abuse will Suspend the Server Permanently.

DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS ?

Yes. We offer full refund within 48hrs of your purchase. After that Partial Refund will be provided Based on the Days you used the SERVER.

Do you allow Email Marketing ?

No we do not allow any Kind of Mass Email from our Network. Finding Such Activities will Terminate the Service Instantly.

What Payment Methods are available?

Currently you can make the payment using Paypal, Local Bank Transfer and Skrill(Moneybookers) we are to add more gateways soon. For Skrill Contact me.

Menu